Written by Jonas Eschenburg
Friday, 18 May 2007
In order to release early and release often and to make participation for the community easier, the Thunder&Lightning source code and data are now available via a darcs server.
The server is currently in experimental stage.
- To checkout the sources, install darcs and type:
darcs get http://tnlgame.net/darcs/TnL-source
- To checkout the data files:
darcs get http://tnlgame.net/darcs/TnL-data
- To update the repository later (must be inside repository directory):
- To record any changes you made:
- To create a patch from the changes:
darcs send -o patchfile.txt
Then send the patch file to
In order to run Thunder&Lightning, you need a special version of Io which is maintained in a git repository.
- To download TnL's Io repository:
git clone http://tnlgame.net/git/Io/.git
- To switch to the tnl branch which contains the modified version of Io:
git checkout tnl
Last Updated ( Friday, 18 May 2007 )